Go down the rabbit hole and create your own adventures in Wonderland with this curiouser and curiouser 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
From the Mad Hatter's tea party to croquet with the Queen of Hearts, the Cheshire Cat and Tweedledum and Tweedledee, rediscover all the best characters, memorable scenes and cultural references from the Alice stories with this beautifully surreal and surprising jigsaw.
- The 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle captures the much loved stories from Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There.
- Go down the rabbit hole and piece together the puzzle created by award-winning illustrator Brett Ryde.
- Includes a fun facts and insights behind the stories in a fold out keepsake poster text by Alice expert, theatre maker, performer and writer Rachel Snider.
- The 1000 puzzle pieces are thick and sturdy, and the back sides are a white matte finish.
- The completed puzzle measures 23.5" x 16.5" and the jigsaw puzzle box measures 10.7" x 10.7" x 2"